The Singaporean telco says it is looking to sell a minority stake in Optus to a “like-minded long-term local partner”.
Singtel is open to adding a local partner to its Optus operation in exchange for equity in the carrier. The Singtel Group, ...
Australian mobile carrier Optus has blamed vendor Ericsson for its Triple Zero outage earlier this week. The outage impacted the telco on Sunday (September 28), with Optus noting that the incident ...
Optus has launched a national campaign aiming to restore public trust after four people, including a baby, died during triple ...
Optus' major triple-zero outage last week was caused by a team failing to follow step one of an upgrade procedure, the head of the telco has revealed. Optus chief ...
Optus CEO Stephen Rue has once again apologized for the company's network outage in September, which impacted calls to the country's emergency services network (Triple Zero) in Australia. Rue made the ...
Optus is relying more heavily on automated systems to monitor Triple Zero calls state by state around the clock as the telecommunications group scrambles to improve its mobile networks three weeks ...
Optus says it is working with communications technology company Ericsson to determine the cause of an outage of a tower in Dapto, NSW, on the weekend that led to emergency services calls in the area ...
Minister asks parent company to appoint external reviewer in attempt to restore Australians’ faith in emergency calls Follow our Australia news live blog for latest updates Get our breaking news email ...
A little over a week after the network outage that has been linked to four deaths, the Australian operator revealed that it is looking into an "issue" on Sunday that affected one of its towers in the ...
Get our breaking news email, free app or daily news podcast An Optus customer who reported September’s triple zero outage was advised to go into a store where they bought a new phone, the company has ...